- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to most addresses in the world. We use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for all shipments. If your order requires using another shipping carrier, you may request another shipping carrier when you place your order under Customer Order Messages, or by sending an order message from your account (before the order is marked as shipped).
- Most shipments include United States Postal Service delivery confirmation tracking number. Tracking numbers are emailed to customers when the order ships, and are part of the customer's order history available in the customer's online account.
- Insurance and Signature Confirmations - You may request that we ship with additional insurance and / or signature delivery confirmation. Use the Customer Order Message when you place your order or, after placing your order, before your order status changes to shipped, send us an order message from your account to request the additional shipping service. Please make sure that you use a valid USPS mailing address where your signature (or signature from your authorized representative) is available upon delivery.
- Lost Shipments / Wrong Address - It's your responsibility to provide a valid/correct USPS address for shipping. We ship to the shipping address provided. If we ship to the address you provide us when you place your order, we are not responsible for any losses due to shipment that occur after the package is in possession of USPS - as indicated by USPS tracking service.
- Regardless of the shipping carrier used to ship your order, who chose the shipping carrier, or who paid for shipping, the shipping service is provided by the carrier (USPS in most cases) for the customer that placed the order. Unless we ship to an address that is not as provided in the order, Hydra Skincare assumes no liability from losses due to package lost or damaged after we transfer possession of the package to the shipping carrier (USPS in most cases).
Tips for Preventing Lost Shipment:
- USPS signature confirmation - To reduce the risk of lost or stolen packages customers can request USPS signature confirmation service when placing an order. If the customer requests, and the service is available, we will add the service on behalf of the customer at no cost to the customer.
- USPS insurance / additional insurance - If the customer requests insurance or additional insurance, and the service is available for us to purchase on behalf of the customer, we will add the service at no cost to the customer. (The customer is responsible for filing insurance claims with the carrier.)
- If your package is missing - Check the tracking information on USPS.com. If your package is tracked as "delivered," check with your neighbors, leasing office, etc.
- Contact your local USPS (or the carrier used for shipping) and inquire about the shipment.
- If still unresolved for 5 days after expected / USPS indicated delivery date, file a claim with the USPS - Online claims filing is available at USPS.com.